Beginner Hoop Classes
Are you looking for something FUN, CREATIVE and GREAT FOR YOUR BODY? Then hoop dance is perfect for you! We have a few different ways to get you started.
- Multi-Level Classes in Sea Point
- 6 Week Beginner Series in Sea Point and Fish Hoek
- Private one-on-one Classes in your home or at our home in Fish Hoek
- Private Intro to Hoopdance workshop at your home, for a party or for an event you’re hosting
Private Beginner Hoop Classes
These sessions are intensive versions of what we learn in the 1.5hr group classes. The 4 week series covers all the foundational skills required to get you progressing on your own, while the 6 week series adds some more advanced moves and gives you that added confidence. The sessions are 1hr long and you will receive a recap video on the class to help you remember what you have learnt so that you can practice confidently. You can choose to come to our home in Fish Hoek OR have Sandra-Dee come to your home.
- 4 sessions – R1200 – Fish Hoek/ R1800 – Your home
- 6 sessions – R1700 – Fish Hoek/ R2400 – Your home
- Breath work, Stretches
- Trick and Technique – Foundation Skills
- Integration and Mastery – Combining the foundation skills into flow
On-Line Hoop Classes
Learn in the comfort of your own home in your own time. COMING SOON our own on-line beginner series which you can purchase and download. The coolest thing is you can grab a friend to share the cost and learn together. These on-line courses will be available sometime this year. Stay connected on our newsletter to be the first to find out when it launches.
Skype with Us
Seen us do something cool? Have some trouble shooting you need help with or have a bunch of hoop questions? Basil and I are free to skype with you for 1hr.
- Choose who you want to skype with.
- Choose a time – 1hr
- Know what you want to ask.
- Cost is R250
We look forward to connecting with hoopers around the country and perhaps even the world