Learn Hooping with Us
Hi and welcome. We hope that we inspire you to pick up a hoop and begin your journey.
Why is hooping good for you?
FOR YOUR BODY
- Hooping is a full body work out. You can adapt the way you hoop to achieve more or less of a work out depending on what your goal is.
- It gently tones your muscles.
- It improves joint flexibility and mobility.
- It improves hand-eye coordination
FOR YOUR MIND
- The rocking motion while waist hooping is calming and relaxing
- It brings you into the present moment
- It can become a movement meditation
- It challenges you and encourages your left and right brain to connect and integrate
FOR YOUR SPIRIT
- It’s FUN!
- It rekindles your child like spirit bringing joy and laughter
- It teaches you to trust and believe in your Self
From our Students
Your dedication and direction has placed a fire in our souls. You have inspired us to do the best to reach our goals. Thank you for putting in the extra effort into every lesson and making us work our asses off….
Your lessons will be remebered for as long as we live along with the funny moments shared in class. We will not forget your words of encouragement, that “Everything and anything is possible in this class and will always be” – TRUST and BELIEVE!
You’ve taught us about commitment, perseverance and hope. And as we go through life, we will be better able to cope: To cope with our struggles, our failures and success! Because we have been so blessed to have been taught by two of the world’s most amazing and inspiring hula hoop instructors!
Thank you Sandra and Basil,
Love Hoop Flow Love Class of 2015Daniel Bailey
I loved getting to know my body better and connecting with it. It’s quite a spiritual experience. You guys are perfect!Anon
For me it’s perfect. I like how the class is structured. learning all the new tricks….it’s so much fun!Ilonka
I enjoyed the good atmosphere in the class, the good teaching technique, the smiles and the music as well. Keep doing this amazing work guys! Thank you so much.Simone De Santana
What we offer
- 6 week Beginner courses
- Weekly Beyond Basics classes
- Multi-Level Classes
- Private Classes
- Fire Workshops
- Medicine Circle – Healing with Hoop Dance
- Private workshops for events and parties
- Hooping Events – The Mother City Hoop Convention MCHC, Workshops with visiting international hoopers
We Love sharing our knowledge, come join us in one of our many creative spaces.
Sandra Dee completed her Elemental Hoop Dance teacher training under Shakti Sunfire in January 2016. You can visit The Rhythm Way to see further confirmation of course completion as well as other hoop dance teachers trained under Shakti Sunfire.